Saturday, January 1

NEW for new years (=

Ok so this is how the peruvian looks like with normal Cotton Thread...

It does look thicker. But the strings don't really line up that well... 
(SORRY PAM! If you want a do over with the new strings I will do it for you for free ^^ )

Now these are the Crochet Thread that most bracelet instructions and tutorials ask of us to use.
And I can see why now.

This is how the peruvian looks like while making it (the backside).

And the completed front side! It looks glossier and the strings line up so much better!
5 Stringed Peruvian



And this is the 10 Stringed. It looks straighter as there are more strings to form the lines.

Close up. For this I used yarn instead of hemp (what I usually use) for the backbone or the "bump".


I think I shall be (by default) making JUST the PERUVIANS with the Crochet Thread as it shows better results! And its easier to knot with. 

The other friendship bracelet bands however (other than peruvians) I shall continue using the cotton thread since there's not much of a problem with the knotting when I used those. 

OK, got to get one more bracelet done I am would be finished with the current order list that I have... =D Any enquiries or orders just email me! Info can be found at the side bar.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment